Wednesday 21 April 2010

New Job



It's all very exciting :) After nearly a year out of work I've finally got myself a job working from home.........yipeeeeeee! It's full time hours, 40 hours a week but it means no more travelling to and from work, no more getting up at 6am and getting home at 7pm, which means I have lots more time at home to spend in the garden and better still crocheting......go me!

My current project is a hexaghan, which is looking good even if I do say so myself. I have lots of odd bits of yarn that I wanted to use up and this is the prefect project for it. Apart from the brightly coloured accent yarn i am alternating the light and dark grey on each hex and then finishing it off with a row of white. I would love to make this into a cover for my bed but seeing as it's a super king size......i might just get a little fed up lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment