Wednesday 19 May 2010

Tunisian Crochet Adventure


I was sooooooo excited to get my first ever Tunisian hook today and could not wait to get some yarn out and give it a try. I used this tutorial and found it very helpful. My first steps into the Tunisian world of crocheting has begun.

I felt like i had 13 fingers and wasn't too sure what to do with 8 of them lol but as you can see form the pic my first ever attempt isn't too bad! It's easier than I thought it would be and i even managed the purl row without getting my fingers into too much of a knot!


My little sample looks a bit skew-wiff! but I'm sure with practice I'll be zipping along like I've been doing it forever.

wanders off looking for patterns..................jumpers.......Afghans........wooooooot!

No comments:

Post a Comment